You’ve actually got two brains: primitive and advanced. Your primitive brain controls how you act and feel, while your advanced brain handles conscious thought, self-discipline, and sense of purpose.
Unfortunately, evolution has left your primitive brain as your default setting and your extremely busy, conflicted modern world causes it STRESS way beyond what it can handle without intentional intervention.
And stress radically changes your chemistry and physiology.
The good news? The right strategies can combat the negative consequences that we all face.
Jenny shines light on the connection between the daily grind of life and the chemistry of the brain and body. She brilliantly reveals how to truly build resilience to stress, and at the same time, how to optimize your purpose and environment.
Jenny has developed a comprehensive, yet achievable set of micro-strategies that any individual or workforce can implement. It’s a philosophy to restore the brain and body’s chemistry to become more resilient. Even better… it’s so easy a primitive caveman (brain) could do it!
For people who:
- Want to continue to take themselves – and their work – to the next level, in a way that’s easy, achievable and sustainable
- Are stressed and want effective solutions that are easy to implement
- Want to expand their capacity for what their careers will increasingly demand of them year over year
- Want to feel better! More energized, grounded, on purpose, creative, happy, and healthy
The audience will leave with:
- A series of “Micro Strategies” for quickly and easily stress-proofing their body & brain
- Three specific commitments that make up their customized action plan
- The knowledge to self-restore the chemistry of their brain, body, and mindset in less than 60 seconds
- Ways to leverage over 100 tools to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent
- The answer to the ONE question that guarantees clarity, direction, commitment, prioritization, and accountability both inside and outside of work
- An optional Resiliency Assessment to garner accurate insight into how they’re currently dealing with stress with a customized report on where they can make improvements
DIGITAL BONUS: As a post-keynote follow up, take advantage of Jenny’s digital courses to share with your audience!