3. MICRO CLIMATES: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #3
Why is behavior change so darn hard??? The intellectual part of our brains understands the importance of change, innovation, flexibility and being adaptable, but there’s often a huge gap between KNOWING and DOING. This session eliminates those gaps completely! Participants will learn how the brain responds to change, why willpower rarely works, and how to make lasting change once and for all. They’ll learn fool-proof strategies for implementing what they’re learning in order to make real, long-lasting change.
- Understand how and why change creates stress, changes our chemistry, and makes behavior change almost impossible.
- Learn why willpower is not a reliable tool for making change.
- Grasp how environment affects our choices and behavior.
- Master how to make change “so easy a caveman could do it”.
- Explore how to create microclimates conducive to change in all areas of your life: Optimal Defaults.
- Receive over 100 ways to successfully implement change and the secret to making these changes permanent.
4. MICRO MEALS TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #4
We all have to eat every day, and our choices are often affecting our chemistry and levels of stress without us knowing it. In turn, our chemistry and levels of stress affect the food choices we make. It’s a cycle of stress many people are on. This new and different perspective on nutrition helps participants understand how to eat in a way that optimizes their chemistry, energy, cognitive performance, focus and health…and that it’s easy and convenient to do. They’ll walk away excited and empowered with a new set of tools for feeling better both psychologically as well as physiologically.
- Learn the physiological connection between nutrition and the big five: stress, cognitive function, mood, decision making, and appetite.
- Uncover how you may be putting stress into your mouth multiple times a day.
- Understand the ways that chemical and biological feedback loops can have serious negative consequences on your focus, concentration, productivity, energy, sleep, health, and weight … and how to break them.
- Discover how to eat in a way that minimizes stress on the body as well as increases your levels of productivity, performance, energy and health.
- Realize how environment shapes your food choices and how to use this to your advantage.
- Grasp why willpower doesn’t work when it comes to nutrition, and what to use instead.
- Eat for resiliency in a way that is convenient, easy and sustainable: how to use these strategies so that no matter what food you have available, where you live, your travel schedule, or whether you cook, you can be resilient during trying times.
5. SLEEP AND ITS CONNECTION TO CHEMISTRY & RESILIENCY: TAKE ACTION STRATEGY #5
Quality sleep is the foundation for resiliency, performance and health, yet more than half of us struggle with it on a nightly basis. When we’re stressed, it’s even harder: it creates a vicious cycle of being stressed about not being able to sleep, which makes it even more difficult. Participants will learn how to create the right chemistry and environment for great sleep.
- Understand how sleep issues are not just a nuisance, but also negatively affect the chemistry and physiology of your brain and body.
- Discover the connection between quality sleep and learning, memory, mood, energy, hormones, health, and longevity.
- Learn sleep hygiene strategies that will improve the quality of your sleep and leave you feeling more resilient, engaged, positive and focused.
Webinars in the 5-part series can also be done as stand alone options.
STAND ALONE OPTIONS
STOP BURNOUT IN ITS TRACKS: EXPAND YOUR CAPACITY & GET RECOVERY
Employee stress and burnout are two of the top issues organizations and people are facing today. This session takes a physiological and chemical approach to how to truly optimize the human operating system for sustained high performance that does not come at a cost to people’s health, sanity or engagement.
- Stress is how we grow and get stronger, but only when it’s followed by recovery.
- Understand how to expand your capacity in a healthy, sustainable way.
- Understand what qualifies as “high quality” recovery, and how to get it physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Learn how to balance the demands you have on your energy with a renewable supply.
- Create a plan for expanding capacity and getting recovery physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
THE CHEMISTRY OF CONFIDENCE
Body chemistry is at the heart of our behavior, which includes our level of confidence. In order to become more confident, you have to change your chemistry and Jenny will show you how to become your own Confidence Chemist! You’ll understand the 5 chemicals of confidence as well as how/when to increase or decrease them to bulletproof your mindset, mood and confidence.
- Discover the connection between your chemistry and your level of confidence and presence.
- Understand the 5 Chemicals of Confidence: Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Endorphins, and Cortisol.
- Recognize the symptoms of chemistry that don’t support confidence.
- Know how and when to increase/decrease these chemicals to optimize your mindset, emotions, and leadership abilities.
- Learn 3 strategies to create the ideal chemical recipe for feeling confident, grounded, focused and in control.