BUSINESSES HAVE PROBLEMS…
- STRESS. 80% of workers feel stress on the job, nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress, 42% say their coworkers need such help and 91% say it negatively impacts the quality of their work. Stress causes companies to lose an estimated $300 billion each year.
- HEALTHCARE COSTS. Employee healthcare costs are soaring and 80% of medical expenditures are now stress-related.
- ABSENTEEISM: Stress is behind more than half of the 550 million working days lost each year because of absenteeism. At a price tag of $602 per worker per year, it costs U.S. businesses close to $3.5 million annually.
- PRODUCTIVITY. Stressed out and disengaged employees have a higher level of turnover, miss more work and negatively influence their coworkers. Stress alters brain structure and function, diminishing a corporation’s intellectual capital.
- MENTAL AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH. People with depression submit an average of $9,038 more per year in claims and your company could expect to pay upwards of $3,000 more per employee if they suffer from anxiety.
After 6 months of our resiliency training program, people report a 28.3% reduction in stress.
- BURNOUT. Seventy seven percent of employees report feeling burned out and HR leaders attribute 20-50% of their annual turnover to it. Burnout is associated with low productivity and an estimated $125-190 billion in health care spending each year. Nearly 70% of professionals feel their employers are not doing enough to prevent or alleviate burnout and close to half of millennials say they have left a job specifically because they felt burned out.
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT. Only 1/3 of U.S. employees are engaged in their work and workplace. Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. up to $605 billion each year in lost productivity.
- TURNOVER AND LOSS OF TALENT FROM THE PIPELINE. The average cost of replacing an employee is $4,129, takes approximately 42 days to fill their role and creates losses in productivity and engagement, increases errors and customer service issues, and has a significant impact on culture. Turning over a highly skilled position costs 213% of one year’s compensation for that role.
- PRESENTEEISM. Employees are absent from work an average of four sick days per year, but confess to being unproductive on the job for 57.5 days each year – almost three working months. Those who come to work and are not fully productive costs US businesses $150 billion per year.
After 6 months of our resiliency training program, people report a 25.1% increase in energy.
INSOMNIA. There is a strong link between stress and chronic sleep disturbances. One in four Americans develop insomnia each year and costs the average business 11.3 days or $2,280 in lost productivity. Lack of sleep negatively affects attention, concentration, decision making, memory and reaction time. Insomnia increases the risk of hypertension, diabetes, obesity, depression, heart attack, and stroke.
After 6 months of our resiliency training program, people report a 32.2% increase in quality of sleep.
JENNY HAS SOLUTIONS
Jenny works with your organization to co-design the best long-term plan to drive change. This includes determining overall program length and how it will roll out as a combination of keynotes, group training sessions, an online resiliency course, and executive coaching where applicable. It begins with implementing tools such as Jenny’s resiliency assessment, and goes on to include books, webinars, email and newsletters, and other useful training tools.
Jenny offers the option of FOUR different workshops and training courses — in any combination — that can be customized to create your very own tailored program. They can range in duration from two hours to a full day, depending on your needs.
Course topics include:
1. Over It to On It: CONFIDENCE
2. Over It to On It: RESILIENCE
3. Over It to On It: BELIEFS
4. Over It to On It: OPTIMIZE YOUR PHYSICAL FOUNDATION