Unfortunately, many women aren’t interested in leadership because of a steeper climb to the top, the stress of balancing work and family, or THE PULL TO retire early because they’re burned out and tired of being unsupported as one of the ‘onlys’.
TODAY WE FIX THAT.
Jenny Evans is an award-winning speaker, author and executive coach that has spent over 20 years in the business world transforming people from feeling overworked, overwhelmed, and over-stressed to on fire, on purpose, and on their game.
The Resiliency Academy for Female Leaders focuses on:
- RESILIENCY: how to effectively deal with the stress that comes with leadership, while increasing their energy and ability to be their best selves
- RETENTION: increasing fulfillment and happiness with their career and seeing your organization as a great place to work and grow
- DEVELOPMENT: learning how to lead authentically and effectively as women, expand their influence, and how to gain more clarity, direction and accountability
- SUPPORT: building and maintaining networks to learn from and share with each other, having inclusive and honest conversations, and trading real life experiences without negativity or judgment
- CONFIDENCE: getting rid of fear, self-doubt, self-criticism, anxiety and imposter syndrome while becoming bold risk takers
- SATISFACTION & ENGAGEMENT: improving their level of engagement at work, as well as work and personal life integration with ease
- PRODUCTIVITY & IMPACT: enhancing smart and effective productivity, quality of work, capacity for workload demands, and ability to coach and lead their teams
A 9-MONTH* INTENSIVE EXPERIENCE
- Four half-day workshops
- Eighteen 1-on-1 executive coaching sessions (2x per month) for each person
- Monthly small accountability group meetings
- Online proprietary Resiliency Assessment to measure resiliency pre/post
- Skills & Satisfaction Survey pre/post
- Three live webinars and group coaching sessions
*timeframe can be adjusted based on needs