ONE-ON-ONE Executive Coaching
Imagine feeling in control, focused and grounded…despite the chaos and complexity of trying to balance work and life. You were told you could “have it all”, but all you seem to have is anxiety, overwhelm, and stress.
Imagine feeing confident, connected and full of possibility…despite the pesky inner voices that tell you you’re falling short, you’re not enough, and you suck.
Imagine feeling on fire, on purpose and on your game…despite the never-ending stresses of your demanding career and hectic personal life. Heck…do you even have a personal life anymore?
WE MIGHT WORK ON:
- getting you ready for a special work project or promotion
- gaining awareness of the stories you tell…which ones are holding you back and which ones need to be strengthened to take you where you want to go
- getting control of your inner dialogue
- increasing your ability to deal with change
- making you feel more comfortable with taking risk
- becoming more connected and clear on your beliefs in order to live more purposefully
- growing your confidence
- taking better care of yourself
- becoming more resilient to stress
IT WILL HELP YOU:
- Take action. Sometimes there’s a big difference between knowing how to do something, having the tools to do it, and actually doing it. We’ll get you going on small wins right away that quickly build momentum.
- Create accountability. If you really want change to happen, you occasionally need someone to make sure you’re doing what you say you’re going to. I’ll keep your feet to the fire…in the most loving way possible, of course. Or perhaps more aggressively. It depends on what you need!
- Gain insight. I ask probing questions that help you get to the root of your desires as well as what roadblocks are standing in your way.
- Feel heard, empowered and excited. And sometimes uncomfortable. A lot will happen, and it will all take place in a safe, supportive space where you can take risk and be successful.
- Understand you are not alone. One of the most important things I’ve learned in my years of working with people is this: as human beings we all pretty much want the same major things out of life, and we all pretty much struggle with the same major things in life. Our shared experiences and wisdom are invaluable.
“Jenny is an exceptionally talented coach. In the short time I’ve worked with her I can honestly say the strategies and actions I’ve learned through her coaching have been life-changing. Jenny is an impeccable professional – organized, engaged, responsive, very knowledgeable and deeply insightful. She blends this beautifully with also being a very real and relatable human. The coaching work I’ve done with Jenny has had a profound impact in many areas of my life, much more so than I could’ve anticipated. Working with Jenny has been one of best decisions I’ve made and I give her my highest recommendation.”Emily L.
“Jenny is a great listener and demonstrated incredible empathy in our work together. She used a variety of exercises and tools that helped me reflect on my experiences as well as role play to step into an improved, more confident version of myself. She was professional and extremely thoughtful in her analysis of the various situations I presented. I highly recommend Jenny.”Maria H.
“I can’t recommend Jenny and her coaching practice highly enough. Jenny is compassionate, loving, non-judgemental, professional and highly competent. She’s not just steps ahead, she’s miles, which is EXACTLY what you want in a coach. Her ability to unlock negative thoughts you didn’t even know you had is profound, then coupled with the skill of guiding you gently but firmly to a place of change is genius. It’s been a liberating, joyful and invaluable experience.”Sophie D.